This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website. Please read the conditions set out below carefully before using this website.
Using this website indicates that you accept these conditions whether or not you register your details with us.
- What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information, updates pertaining to your order and promotional notices.
- To personalize your experience
- How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
- Your Consent
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Quality Propane is committed to protecting your customer information and its confidential nature. Your credit card and other personal information will be absolutely safe when you place your orders with www.qualitypropaneinc.com
Quality Propane uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced data encryption technology, to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information including your credit card number for information exchanged between your browser and our e-commerce server.
Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. When you order from our website, information sent over the internet is encrypted and protected.
How can you verify you are on a secure page? Either a solid key or a locked padlock icon will appear in the lower left or lower right of your browser window (lower-left for Netscape Navigator and lower-right for Internet Explorer). This icon indicates that your transaction session is secured through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If one of these icons does not appear, please contact us at 704-489-9394 to complete your order.
Returns/Exchanges and Damaged Products
- Must be currently marketed products in resalable condition.
- All products in resalable condition can be returned within 10 days for a full refund of the purchase price and sales tax. Propane is not included in return policy.
- Shipping and handling fees are the customer’s responsibility.
- Special order items cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Call 1-800-322-2997with any questions.
PRODUCT DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING
If there is visible damage to your order upon delivery, refuse the order. It will be returned to Quality Propane for inspection and a new order will be sent at no extra charge to you.
Quality Propane with a policy of continuous improvement, reserves the right to change specifications as our technology progresses.
We are not responsible for the misuse and/or misapplication of our products.
In no event will Quality Propane be responsible for the content of the sites it links to. Quality Propane has no editorial control over those sites. These links are made available as a service to users of the Quality Propane Website.
If there are any questions regarding our policies you may contact us using the information below.
5928 Hwy 150 East (PO Box 549)
Denver, NC 28037